It’s only the first week of November and I already feel like hibernating for the remaining winter months. It's getting rainy and cold here in Seattle and my living room is feeling awfully cozy with the fire going, so it's easy to just close my eyes and curl up on the couch. But, the one thing that's keeping me going and staying active? It's my Jawbone UP24 from AT&T that helps keep me in line if I'm not meeting my step goal or I'm going over my calorie goal. Did you know that AT&T carries a bunch of tech-savvy solutions for fighting off this season of eating more and exercising less? More than just phones these days, AT&T stores offer a variety of wearable technologies for consumers interested in health and fitness, such as the UP24 from Jawbone I was raving about earlier this year. With activity/sleep trackers, smart watches, pulse monitors, arm bands, scales and much more, AT&T has everything you need to stay within your fitness goals and beat this holiday weight gain. You can see their whole line by clicking here.
Paying closer attention to your eating habits and fitness activities is a huge first step in fighting the hibernation and weight gain and the UP24 has some really cool features that make this as easy as possible. With their Idle Alert that reminds you when to get up and move if you've been inactive for a period of time as well as their app that lets you challenge your friends and family, you're much more likely to meet your activity goals, even during the holidays.
Jawbone UP24 features:
• Know yourself. Live better – UP24 helps you understand how you sleep, eat, and move. It's always connected wirelessly to the UP app for real-time updates of your progress to help you reach your sleep, activity, and nutrition goals. Wireless syncing for in-the-moment insights and notifications. UP Insight Engine discovers patterns in your activities. Track Sleep includes total hours, number of wake ups, and more. Track Activity includes steps, distance, calories burned, and more. Team up with friends to share, collaborate or compete.
• Sleep Better – The UP24 is small and comfortable enough to wear. all day and night. It gives you details about your sleep. such as hours slept, time to fall asleep, how many times you woke up, and more. So, over time, you can discover patterns that can affect how you feel. Wake up at the perfect moment in your sleep cycle with the Smart Alarm to start a great day.
• Know how active you are – Capture a complete record of your day's activity – steps, distance, calories burned, and time spent active vs. idle. See how everything from going for a run to walking the dog contributes to reaching your goals. In-the-moment reminders will keep you moving to hit daily goals. The UP app helps you visualize your data so you can understand its meaning. The UP app also delivers personalized insights and clear, actionable tips to help you achieve your goals.
• Track Calories & More – Take a photo of your food, scan a barcode, browse the image gallery, or search the ingredient database to record what you eat and drink. The UP app keeps track of your calories, fats, carbohydrates, protein, sugar, fiber, and sodium.
• Take action – The UP Insight Engine suggests daily goals based on your unique patterns. Today I Will insights challenge you to step farther, stay hydrated, and sleep better. Feel a sense of accomplishment every day. UP app helps you set daily goals and tracks your progress. You can set helpful alarms and reminders, like the Idle Alert to remind you to move when you've been sitting too long. I'm guessing you want one of these now, right? Well, you're in luck because AT&T is dropping the price of the UP24 by $50 to $99, making the UP24 a great value and an awesome way to get started with wearable fitness technology.
And, thanks to AT&T's generosity, one lucky winner is going to get one of these awesome UP24 activity trackers just in time for the holidays!