Ultimate Holiday GIft Guide: Day 7
It seems like everyone around me is having babies right now, so it’s perfect timing that I have just found the perfect present for new babies. That present is the Personalized Baby Block from Craft-E-Family which is just the right amount of sentimental keepsake paired with classic good looks, both of which make it a welcome addition in any nursery. When you add in the fact that it’s also easy to store, beautiful displayed, and completely affordable, it’s really no wonder why we are absolutely raving about it.
Whereas most baby keepsakes are rather gaudy and overdone, the Craft-e-Family 2” Personalized Baby Block is made with an all-natural maple block and has a natural finish. This refreshing lack of primary colors, pastel color scheme, or cartoon characters makes it unlike any other personalized products you can buy elsewhere and also makes it perfect for little boys as well as little girls.
The personalized baby block is the perfect way to show off all the details of a baby's birth. Each side features a different statistic of the big day laser engraved into the block: the baby's full name, weight and length, date and time of birth, day of the week, names of parents, and birth location. You can even include names of siblings, the name of the gift giver, or even a special message to the baby.
In addition to being the best baby keepsake I have ever seen, I love that the personalized baby block is a great tool to help children learn all the specific details of their birth. With 5 children in my family growing up, the details of our births were sometimes less than accurate so I can really appreciate special keepsakes that help keep these statistics fresh for both parent and child.
Although the Craft-E-Family Personalized Baby Block is absolutely adorable displayed on the shelf in the nursery, I love that it can easily slip into my son’s baby box if he ever decides he doesn’t want a baby block in his room. That is of course unless I order a personalized baby block for everyone in the family and we can display them stacked up or in a row like I have planned.
In addition to personalized baby blocks, Craft-E-Family has a great selection of personalized gifts for all sorts of occasions. Family run since 1980 in Mooresville Indiana, Craft-E-Family is a different kind of company with a different kind of product. I currently have my eye on quite a few items on their product page including the alphabet blocks that would be perfect for stacking, displaying, and playing.
Price: $15.50 for the personalized block, available at http://www.craftefamily.com/
One lucky Rave and Review reader will win a personalized baby block of their very own from CrafteFamily!
To Enter: Let me know what personalized products from Craft-E-Family you would like to customize this holiday season.
And, as always, there are extra entries available!
1) Subscribe to Rave and Review, top of right sidebar (2 extra entries, must be verified to count)
2) Interact with Craft-E-Family of Facebook by leaving a comment on one of their posts, pictures or on their wall (2 extra entries, leave FB name used in entry)
4) Blog about this Giveaway with links back to this post as well as the www.raveandreview.com (just post the URL where I can find your writeup)
5) Place my button or the Ultimate Gift Guide button in your sidebar on your blog or website (2 extra entries for each, must have an active link to R&R)
6) Comment love. Enter any of my other Giveaways and/or comment on any non-giveaway post!
7) Email love. Share this Giveaway with friends and family via email and cc Leanne (at)raveandreview (dot) com (I will never, ever contact your email recipients)
8) Vote for Rave and Review on Top Baby Blogs, logo in right sidebar (daily entry, just tell me what rank R&R has)
On December 10th at 11:59pm PST a winner will be drawn, announced here and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact me or a new winner will be chosen. Giveaway open worldwide.
Winner, winner! This giveaway is now closed. Thank you to all who entered and congrats to: # 104 Heather R said… Tweet
Thank you to Craftefamily for sending us a personalized baby block for our newest reviewer as well as offering a giveaway to our fabulous readers. All opinions are 100% ours and no form of monetary compensation was received in exchange for this Rave Review.