1) Fruition Fruit Infusion Water Bottle. Infuse your water faster with even more flavor with the Fruition Infusion Water Bottle. Add fruit to the bottom infuser and then press the bottom to extract the juices and infuse into your water. I love to change it up and add different fruits to infuse, and it’s been such a help in getting me to drink more water each day.
2) Alex & Ani Big and Little Dipper bangles. I love Alex and Ani bracelets and wear mine every single day. This Big Dipper and Little Dipper bracelet set from Alex and Ani made the list because it’s perfect for mother daughter presents or even big and little sisters.
3) Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Neo instant camera. Who doesn’t love a good retro camera with the newest technology and features? I love the Fujifilm Instax because it’s the industry standard and there are a million accessories for it, but also for the retro designs they offer that are classic and yet cool.
4) Eikei luxury cable knit throw with faux fur. I can’t imagine a better blanket to get cozy by the fire than this Eikei cable knit and faux fur throw. Winter is coming, and I’m going to be prepared.
5) Hive smart thermostat. Smart homes used to be the things of dreams, only attainable if you had millions of dollars and a tech team on retainer. But, the newest smart homes are truly affordable and offer so many more features than I ever dreamt possible. The smart thermostat from Hive has so many uses to save you money, keep your home comfortable, and make your smart home come alive.
6) Pictures On Gold personalized locket with laser engraved pictures. We do a PicturesOnGold.com picture locket every year and it’s always one of the most beloved gifts, both when it’s opened as well as years later. I highly recommend the laser engraved images so your photos pop and make the locket even more special.
7) Hive smart lightbulb. Turn on your lights from anywhere – whether you’re on a different floor of the house or a different continent. Set your lights to automatically come on when your door is opened or closed, set them on a timer, or do it manually right from your smartphone.
8) Photo blanket from Collage.com. If you really want to enjoy your pictures, take them to the next level with a picture blanket from Collage.com. I love the Deluxe Sherpa blanket because it looks like art draped over your sofa, but also because I love snuggling up under all of our favorite memories year after year.
9) Anova Culinary Sous Vide. Have you been dying to give sous vide a try? Try the top rated Anova Culinary Sous Vide with Bluetooth and see what all the hype is about. Control your cooking with your smartphone and get the best and most precise cooking possible.
10) KitchenAid Spiralizer attachment. Whether you use it for making zoodles or you use it for peeling and prepping vegetables, the KitchenAid Spiralizer is an amazing kitchen helper.
11) AfterShokz Trekz Titanium bone conduction headphones. Have you every tried bone conduction headphones? These AfterShokz Trekz Titanium bone conduction headphones are the coolest new accessory for runners, athletes, or anyone that likes to listen to music, podcasts, and audio books but still want to be able to hear their surroundings.
12) What I Love About You books. We buy these Knock Knock What I Love Journals for the kids to fill out for special occasions and we love how much fun they are to do as a family as well as go back and re-read later. We plan to do these every few years and watch how the answers change throughout the years.
13) Helix DNA products. If you are interested in testing your DNA, you need to check out Helix. They are like a DNA marketplace where you can buy whatever DNA products you would like – whether it’s finding about where your ancestors came from or you would like to learn more about your unique DNA and how you can live your best life. The best part is that once your DNA is sequenced by Helix, you can add new products to your account and get almost immediate results delivered to you with no additional testing required.
14) HP Spectre 3-in-1 laptop. If you haven’t had a chance to play with the HP Spectre, I would recommend you do. This is like the Rolls Royce of laptops; it has all the newest features that let you use Windows Ink, charge in less time than it takes to watch a show, and it still has the lightest design possible for traveling and working on the go.
15) Luminara Moving Wick flameless candles. I seriously am in love with these flameless candles from Luminara. I have them throughout my living room and dining room and love that they come on each evening on their own thanks to their built-in timer. I adore that they make the room so inviting and cozy when they are on, and they are so fun to watch. Do yourself a favor and make sure you get the Luminara flameless candles with the moving wicks – they look so real that your guests will be amazed that they are flameless.
16) FABRIQ Chorus Alexa-enabled smart speaker. This little FABRIQ Chorus speaker packs a big punch. Not only does it sound great and give you a nice full sound from a Bluetooth speaker, it also has Alexa capabilities so you can control your smart home, play music, and enjoy all of the features Alexa brings.
17) Gym1 with Yoga Swing attachment. The Gym1 doorway gym is an amazingly fun toy for the whole family. Add swings, ladders, rings and more for the kiddos, and then get some parent-approved accessories that can give you an anti-gravity workout or yoga experience.