- I’ve been a self-portrait artist since childhood – well ahead of the digital revolution and before they were called selfies. My method rarely relies on tripods, and usually utilizes creative angles, long limbs, and occasionally a propped up camera with a self timer. My challenge these days is to fit all 5 of us in the frame.
- I love all things the wrong size. Miniatures are my thing, and I could design and play with mini stuff all day long. Luckily, I have passed this love down to my children and they agree that this is the best way to spend an afternoon at home.
- Tyler and I are not technically high school sweethearts, even though we went to the same high school and have been dating since our teens. He graduated just days after we met and I went onto the college with him instead of finishing my degree at the high school.
- Farmer’s markets are my thing. I love handmade, homegrown, and crafted with love. You will find us at markets near and far on our travels, meeting local artists and learning about the areas we visit.
- Music is a big part of our lives. Whether we are rocking out at home or going to concerts near and far, we never miss an opportunity to catch our favorite artists.
- My favorite post changes quarterly, but these days I love this post of my kids with their American Girl dolls. I’m most famous for this post with 50+ Things to do on a Trampoline.
Favorite post: Sierra Designs Lightning XT-4 Tent
If you are a member of the PR community or represent a brand, you can find out more about how you can work with us by checking out our PR and Partnerships section.
Thank you for visiting Rave & Review®!
We love to hear your comments and suggestions! Drop us a line to let us know you’re out there and enjoying this site.
Questions about what we feature and why? Be sure to read our disclosure agreement.